Thursday, March 21, 2013

Week 5







  
 I have decided to stay with my original concentration theme of food and its beautiful color and texture. I took photos of a variety of foods for this week with a variety of colors. I decided to go along with my original idea because of how much I enjoy color and really because the kitchen is the number one used area in my home. We are all there for many hours at a time cooking, eating, and just having fun.
    I also noticed from the pictures I took over the past five weeks, that they all have some form of geometry in them. From this weeks photos there are many spheres, sharp curves, and various angles that take place in each photo I have taken.

2 comments:

  1. I like your photos of food over the gymnastic photos. I think your style definitely shines through more. You make the food look so tasty! I like the repetition of shapes, such as the bowls or objects, throughout each photo. The lighting from the picture of the lemon is great! You captured it perfectly with just enough light that it didn't make a circle of pure white from too much exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting is used really well in these photos. They make me feel at home and hungry.

    ReplyDelete