Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week 3

     This week I have been experimenting with layers and diptychs in Photo Shop. So far my concentration series is still on food and how it bring family and friends together. I am having a hard time however getting family and friends incorporated in my photos, but will keep working at it. Although I am still enjoying taking photos of food, I am debating whether or not to switch my concentration series to another idea. These are ten final photos that I will pick from and include in my concentration series if I choose to continue with my food concentration idea.
    If I do end up switching concentration ideas, I am wanting to take photos and experimenting with the idea of how challenging, time consuming, and fun it is being a young gymnast.

 


 





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you experimenting with diptychs and layering. I think your strongest images are the last two: the image of the woman from above and the close up of the taco in the mouth. The image of the woman has interesting shapes that repeat across the page. The close up of the taco has excellent detail and an interesting eye level. The food looks enticing in this image. If you decide to continue with this series, try to be more careful about what objects end up in your shot. (There is a car in the background in one image and a plastic bag in the foreground in another). I still haven't seen you try different lighting either. Sunlight is very flattering to food. If you decide to go with the gymnast theme, keep up the interesting eye levels and remember to create dynamic compositions!

    ReplyDelete